Wipro is hiring freshers in India for the roles Test Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Company Name –||Wipro|
|Position –||Test Engineer|
|Salary –||Up to 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location –||Bangalore, Telangana|
|Qualifications –||Bachelors /Masters degree|
JOIN US ON
- Collaborate with the development team to understand the testing requirements and design test cases for the product.
- Create test plans based on business requirements and testable requirements.
- Implement Wipro’s way of testing using model-based testing to achieve efficient test generation.
- Ensure that test cases are peer-reviewed to minimize rework.
- Work with the development team to identify and capture test cases and ensure version control.
- Participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) by setting criteria, parameters, scope, and out-of-scope testing.
- Automate the test life cycle process using VB macros, scheduling, GUI automation, etc.
- Design and execute the automation framework and reporting.
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases, and executing these cases.
- Detect and report bugs and prepare defect reports.
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability and report quality risks to concerned stakeholders.
- Create and release test status dashboards at the end of each test cycle.
- Focus on customer needs and maintain good quality interactions with them.
- Ensure timely delivery of work items within Wipro/Customer SLAs and norms.
- Update project trackers accurately and respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate competency in leveraging technology, process excellence, and technical knowledge of testing tools, automation, and customization implementation.
- Competent in leveraging technology (automation, tools, and systems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/client organization.
- Expert in process excellence by following standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control, and reduce risk.
- Expert in technical knowledge of testing tools, automation, customization, and its implementation at the client site.
Wipro is a global information technology, consulting, and outsourcing company that provides services and solutions to clients in various industries. Founded in 1945, Wipro has grown to become one of the largest IT companies in India and has a presence in over 50 countries.
Wipro’s services and solutions include digital strategy consulting, application development and maintenance, infrastructure management, engineering services, analytics and information management, cloud services, business process services, and product engineering solutions. The company serves clients in industries such as banking and financial services, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, energy, and utilities.