Micro Focus, a leading software company, is on the hunt for talented freshers in India! The company is hosting an off-campus recruitment drive to fill the role of Quality Engineer. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Don’t miss this chance to join Micro Focus and take your first step towards a successful future in the field of software engineering. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Job Position: Management Trainee
Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation
Batch: 2018 – 2023
Salary: Up to 12LPA (Expected)
Micro Focus is a multinational software company specializing in enterprise software solutions. The company was formed through the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) software division in September 2017. Micro Focus provides solutions in areas such as security, DevOps, IT operations management, application delivery management and information management. The company’s offerings help customers modernize and integrate their existing technology portfolios with new technologies such as cloud, mobile and big data. Micro Focus is headquartered in Newbury, England and has operations worldwide.
This job posting is for a Software Engineer. The responsibilities of the role include coding, testing, and debugging software enhancements and new products. The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or information systems and 0-2 years of experience. Knowledge and skills required include experience with software design tools and languages, analytical and problem-solving skills, understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platforms, basic testing and debugging skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills in English and the local language.
- Implement modifications, upgrades, and improvements to various parts of software systems, including operating systems, compilers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Conduct thorough testing on assigned portions of code, troubleshoot any issues, and document findings.
- Collaborate with internal and external development partners to ensure the design and development of efficient, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for moderately complex products.
- Participate as a member of a project team, working with other software engineers to achieve project goals.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in the software industry.
- Proficiency with software systems design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of software design for multiple platform types.
- Familiarity with basic testing, coding, and debugging processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English and local language.