Flipkart is hiring freshers in India for the roles Operations Executive an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Salary:||10 LPA + (Expected)|
|Batch:||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
JOIN US ON
- Be the voice of the customer internally
- Own every aspect of customer interaction
- Work towards making customer experience better
- Develop and execute plans to showcase the right products
- Communicate right features and prices at all platforms using internal tools
- Validate tasks before making them live on the platform
- Own customer experience in the category
- Make navigation and discovery easier for customers
- Ensure catalog richness to help customers make decisions
- Interact with stakeholders effectively
- Debug technical issues in Flipkart tools and solve them
- Train fellow colleagues when required
- Increase organic traffic by effectively targeting desired customers
- Understand product capability on the platform to plan effectively
- Focus on increasing clicks on category merchandise
- Improve callouts, images, offers, etc.
- Think like the customer
- Translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
- Quick learner of software/IT tools
- Highly analytical with an understanding of traffic trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of technology and business
- Willingness to learn and go beyond defined roles
- Ability to connect with people across teams and levels
- Strong bias for action, as Flipkart works at a rapid pace.
About Flipkart :
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-on Delivery, No-Cost-EMI and 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.