PWC Global Recruitment 2024 for Intern/ Trainee. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
About PWC Global
PwC Global is a leading professional services firm that provides a wide range of consulting, advisory, and tax services to businesses and organizations worldwide. With a presence in more than 157 countries, PwC Global is committed to delivering high-quality services and helping clients navigate complex business challenges. The firm’s global network of professionals consists of experienced experts who possess deep industry knowledge and expertise in a variety of fields, including accounting, finance, technology, and strategy. PwC Global is recognized for its commitment to innovation and its ability to help clients achieve their goals through tailored solutions that address their unique needs.
PWC Global Recruitment 2024
|0-1 years of relevant experience
|Up to 25k per Month(Expected)
Team: Corporate Finance & Investment Banking (CF&IB)
Experience: 0-1 years of relevant experience
Available positions: 1
- Analyze financial statements of target companies
- Prepare teasers for opportunities under Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) and other stressed assets
- Identify potential investors for stressed assets and reach out to them through PwC network or other channels, including cold calling
- Contact Resolution Professionals (RPs) and their teams to understand assets in detail and coordinate with them
- Assist the team in providing end-to-end RP advisory services under CIRP
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Understanding of Financial Statements, ratio analysis, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Hard-working individual
- Aptitude for continuous learning and excellence
- Ability to work under demanding timelines
- Positive attitude towards life
- Experience in Investment Banking and/or CIRP under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC)
- Basic understanding of IBC and its rules and regulations
Mandatory Skill Set: Investment Banking
Preferred Skill Set: Corporate Finance
Years of Experience: 0-6 months
Qualifications: Pursuing Graduation/PG
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job, read through all information provided on the job listing page carefully.
- Look for the apply link on the job listing page, usually located somewhere on the page.
- Clicking on the apply link will take you to the company’s application portal.
- Enter your personal details and any other information requested by the company in the application portal.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided and fill out all necessary fields accurately and completely.
- Double-check all the information provided before submitting the application.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date, and accurately reflect your qualifications and experience.
- Submitting an application with incorrect or incomplete information could harm your chances of being selected for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.