- Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Skills: Proficient in at least one programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java) or Salesforce development
- Responsibilities: Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using Salesforce; deliver software to business expectations; develop automation solutions; train and self-learn new skills; deliver high-quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices; communicate effectively with all levels of the organization; take ownership of successful solution implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT
- Practical knowledge of at least one programming language
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues
- Versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver code to time and quality expectations
- Proactive self-starter with initiative
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 0.5-1 years of experience with Lightning Component development
- Knowledge of Salesforce application architecture, Governor’s limit, and development components such as Visual Force, Aura, LWC, SOQL, Apex Classes and Triggers, JQuery, APIs, Flows, Approval process, etc.
- Knowledge of Angular JS framework/SSIS/ SQL
- Airlines industry experience.
About United Airlines
United Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It is one of the world’s largest airlines, with an extensive domestic and international route network spanning North and South America, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. The airline operates a fleet of over 800 aircraft and employs over 90,000 people. United Airlines is a founding member of the Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance, and has codeshare agreements with numerous other airlines. The airline’s frequent flyer program is called MileagePlus. United Airlines is committed to sustainability and has set a goal to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 100% by 2050.
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.