Nimesa QA Engineer Internship: Nimesa is hiring for a job role of QA engineer Internship at Bangalore location. Interested Jobseekers can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Nimesa QA Engineer Internship details:
|QA Engineer Internship
|Freshers (Batch Not mentioned)
|₹ 12,000 to ₹ 15,000 per month
|Job Posting date
|21 July 2023
|Apply before link expire
Firstly, Who We Are.
What is in for you if you join us?
- Learn various Cloud Architecture
- Learn multiple services in the Cloud
- Learn to automate Cloud Infrastructure provisioning
What will you get to do?
- Develop a detailed understanding of the features/enhancements for the product from the functional specifications or technical document with the perspective of performing manual testing.
- Create and automate test cases
- Own end-to-end test execution including functional, load, and regression testing.
- Set up and con gure the test environment.
- Timely reporting, tracking, and updating of issues and test cases
What You Should Have?
- Knowledge of testing web application
- Knowledge of Rest APIs and API testing using Postman or similar tools
- Basic understanding of AWS cloud services
- Good understanding of Linux commands to troubleshoot the services and collect logs from the servers
- Knowledge of writing automation scripts using Python/Java
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in Manual Testing
- Experience in Automation testing
How to Apply for Nimesa QA Engineer Internship ?
– Click on the link given below (The link will redirect to career page)
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To apply for this job please visit app.pyjamahr.com.