Sony is hiring for the position of Computer Vision Developer in Remote/Bangalore, India location for freshers (2018-2023 batch) with Freshers/ Experienced of experience. The expected salary is 45,000 per month.
Job Title: Computer Vision Developer
Work Location: Remote/Bangalore, India
Duration: 6 months, full-time (Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
- Work on existing basic development activities on a daily basis, in collaboration with research scientists and other team members
- Participate in the computer vision-based development of research projects related to object, face detection and tracking, OCR, etc.
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or a related field with a focus on Computer Vision
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art Computer Vision deep neural networks for video summarization, scene boundary detection, face/emotion/object recognition, and other related topics
- Proficiency in Python and ML Frameworks such as Pytorch, Pandas, and scikit-learn
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art Computer Vision deep neural networks for video summarization, scene boundary detection, face/emotion/object recognition, and any other interesting CV topics
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience with Video Analytics and GANs
- Familiarity with AWS, docker, Flask/FastAPI
KPMG is a global professional services firm that provides audit, tax, and advisory services to organizations across a range of industries. The company was founded in 1987, and its name is derived from the first letters of its founding members’ last names: Klynveld, Peat, Marwick, and Goerdeler. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, and has member firms located in over 150 countries around the world.
Company services are divided into three main categories: audit, tax, and advisory. Its audit practice provides assurance services to help organizations meet regulatory requirements and improve their financial reporting. Its tax practice helps clients manage tax risks and identify opportunities for tax savings. Its advisory practice provides consulting services in areas such as strategy, risk management, and technology.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.