finova careers : Finova Is hiring for a job role of QA Engineer for Gurugram location. Interested Job seekers with 1.5 Year experience can apply ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
finova careers – QA Engineer details
|BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME / BCA / MCA / BSC / MSC (Computer)
|Job Posting Date
|15 June 2023
|Apply before link expires
finova is the UK’s largest cloud-based mortgages and savings software provider, supporting over 60 leading lenders, 3000 mortgage brokers, and 200 financial institutions. Our suite of award-winning software includes a Core Banking Platform, Broker Platform and finova Connect, a range of solutions that connect lenders, intermediaries and consumer. Fast implementation and open architecture are at the centre of our technology, giving our customers the flexibility to integrate into their existing system or configure solutions to meet the needs of their business.
- You should come with a total experience of 1.5-4 years.
- You should be able to Implement Automation scripts using selenium and C#
- Take ownership of product QA and be hands-on Manual & Automation Test experience, with team leadership experience.
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
- Should have sound knowledge of BDD and related processes.
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
- Maximize automation test coverage for the most critical features of the system.
- Ensure Testing is executed and managed in with agreed plans and processes.
- Provide and review estimates on workload and schedule.
- Champion quality processes across the project ensuring all project members understand the value of testing.
- Provide and review test estimates on workload and schedule.
- Produce, maintain, and execute a robust set of automated tests to challenging deadlines. Own SIT, UAT, Performance, Regression, Functional & Non-functional, and Automation testing of the product
What you will be doing:
- Creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability, and portability)
- Recording and analysing actions and results and maintaining a defect register.
- Reviewing test results and modifying tests if necessary.
- Generate the detailed test plan documents for each phase of test including integration and user acceptance testing.
- Would be helpful if someone have financial service background.
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Finova QA Engineer: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit finova.breezy.hr.