ZoHo is hiring for the position of QA Engineers in Across India for freshers (2018-2023 batch) with Freshers of experience. The expected salary is 6.6 LPA.
|6.6 LPA (Expected)
|2018 – 2023
|Job Location –
|Bachelor or Master Degree
JOIN US ON
- Conduct manual and automation testing
- Utilize Java programming skills for testing and validation
- Work with MySQL/PgSQL databases
- Use Selenium and Jmeter for testing
- Create large data sets for rigorous testing
- Perform back-end testing
- Debug issues and assist developers, support reps, and product managers
- Re-test and verify fixed bugs/issues
- Experience in manual and automation testing
- Knowledge of Java programming, including data types, variables, operators, flow control statements, methods, exception handling, file handling, database operations, and OOPS concepts
- Experience with MySQL/PgSQL
- Experience with Selenium and Jmeter
- Ability to create large data sets for testing and validate information flow through the system
- Strong debugging skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Zoho Corporation is a software development company that provides a suite of business, collaboration, and productivity applications. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Chennai, India. Zoho’s products include Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho Desk, Zoho Projects, and Zoho Meeting, among others. These products are designed to help businesses of all sizes manage their operations, customer relationships, finances, and team collaboration more efficiently. Zoho has over 50 million users worldwide and prides itself on providing affordable, high-quality software solutions to businesses of all sizes.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.