Wipro is hiring freshers in India for the roles Developer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|🏢 Company –
|👨💻 Position –
|💰 Salary –
|INR 6.8 – 13 LPA (Ambition Box)
|📅 Batch –
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/2023
|🌟 Experience –
|📍 Job Location –
|🎓 Qualification –
JOIN US ON
The purpose of this role is to design, test, and maintain software programs for operating systems or applications that need to be deployed at a client’s end. The goal is to ensure that the software meets 100% quality assurance parameters.
- Understand the requirements and design of the software.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigate problem areas throughout the software development life cycle.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues and problem statements.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Analyze client requirements and convert them to feasible design.
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carry out detailed investigations into software requirements.
- Perform coding and ensure optimal software/module development.
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Modify software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Ensure that code is error-free and has no bugs, and test for failure.
- Prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities, and status.
- Compile timely, comprehensive, and accurate documentation and reports as requested.
- Coordinate with the team on daily project status and progress and document it.
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk, and report it to concerned stakeholders.
- Report project status and progress to customers on an ongoing basis.
- Capture all requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work.
- Take feedback regularly to ensure smooth and on-time delivery.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Document all necessary details and reports in a formal way for proper understanding of software from client proposal to implementation.
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customers regarding email content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette, etc.
- Respond timely to customer requests and ensure no instances of complaints either internally or externally.
This role is essential in ensuring the development and maintenance of high-quality software programs that meet client needs. By performing the listed responsibilities, this role contributes to the success of the software development life cycle and ensures customer satisfaction.
Wipro Limited is a multinational information technology company based in Bangalore, India. It was founded in 1945 by M.H. Hasham Premji as Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited, which later changed its name to Wipro. The company initially dealt with consumer goods, but later transitioned to the IT services industry in the 1980s.
Wipro offers a range of services, including digital strategy, consulting, and operations; application development and maintenance; infrastructure management; and business process services. The company has a presence in over 50 countries and employs over 200,000 people worldwide.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.