Wipro is hiring freshers in India for the roles Technical Support Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Technical Support Engineer
|7.5 LPA + (Expected)
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|0- 1 Year
JOIN US ON
- Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged in the IT SD
- Asks the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User
- Attempts to resolve the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call Resolution
- Routes the enquiries to Resolver Groups as appropriate
- Re-routes misdirected calls
- Escalates tickets which have not been resolved by SD, in accordance with Customer escalation procedures
- Provides status and updates on tickets to authorized users
- Reopens Ticket / Creates new ticket to follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved to their satisfaction
- Makes recommendations for updates to the KBI database.
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies €˜Centers of Excellence€™ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to €˜differentiate at the front€™ and €˜standardize at the core€™ through technology interventions.
In today€™s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.