Wipro is hiring freshers in India for the roles Business Analyst an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Company Name –
|upto 7.7 – 9.7 LPA (ambition box)
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Job Location –
|BE, BTech, BCA, MCA
JOIN US ON
The purpose of this role is to ensure effective communication between customers and Wipro’s delivery team by gathering and analyzing customer requirements and articulating them clearly to the delivery team to ensure the right solution is delivered to the customer.
Customer Engagement and Requirements Gathering:
- Engage with customers to gather their requirements and document the scope, functional and non-functional requirements, features, etc.
- Coordinate with client engagement partners to understand RFP/RFI requirements
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, write specifications after thorough research and analysis of customer requirements
- Engage with internal teams, including project managers, pre-sales team, tech leads, and architects to design and formulate accurate and timely responses to RFP/RFIs
- Empower customers by demonstrating and presenting proposed solutions/prototypes
- Maintain relationships with customers to optimize business integration and lead generation
- Conduct periodic reviews and seek feedback from customers to improve and deliver better value (services/products) to the customers
Engage with Delivery Team:
- Coordinate with delivery teams to ensure the right solution is proposed to the customer
- Provide customer feedback/inputs on the proposed solution to the delivery team
- Review test cases to ensure 100% coverage of customer requirements
- Conduct root cause analysis to understand the proposed solution/demo/prototype before sharing it with the customer
- Facilitate new change requests to cater to customer needs and requirements
- Support QA team with periodic testing to ensure solutions meet the needs of businesses by giving timely inputs/feedback
- Conduct integration testing and user acceptance demo’s testing to validate implemented solutions and ensure a 100% success rate
- Use data modeling practices to analyze findings and design and develop improvements and changes
Support Project Manager/Delivery Team:
- Define and plan project milestones, phases, and different elements involved in the project along with the principal consultant
- Drive and challenge delivery teams’ presumptions on how they will successfully execute their plans
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality deliverables on time
Build Domain Expertise and Contribute to Knowledge Repository:
- Engage and interact with other BA’s to share expertise and increase domain knowledge across the vertical
- Write whitepapers/research papers, point of views, and share them with the consulting community at large
- Identify and create use cases for different projects/accounts that can be brought at Wipro level for business enhancements
- Conduct market research for content and development to provide the latest inputs into the projects, thereby ensuring customer delight.
Wipro Limited is a multinational information technology (IT) services, consulting, and business process services company based in India. It was founded in 1945 by M.H. Hasham Premji as Western India Vegetable Products Limited, which later became Wipro. Over the years, Wipro has diversified its operations and now provides a wide range of services, including IT services, digital strategy, consulting, and product engineering, among others. Wipro is known for its innovation and is consistently ranked among the top IT companies globally. It operates in over 50 countries and has a workforce of over 200,000 employees. The company is committed to sustainability and has received several awards and recognitions for its efforts in this area.