Wipro is hiring freshers in India for the roles of Developer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Experience:||Freshers or Experienced|
|Job Location:||Bengaluru/Chennai/Hyderabad, India.|
|Salary:||₹3.6 – 7.2* LPA|
JOIN US ON
- Understand the test requirements and design test cases for the product.
- Develop and author test plans based on the business requirements and corresponding testable requirements.
- Implement Wipro’s way of testing using model-based testing to achieve efficient test generation.
- Ensure that test cases are peer-reviewed to minimize rework.
- Work with the development team to identify and capture test cases and ensure version control.
- Set the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Automate the test life cycle process through vb macros, scheduling, GUI automation, etc.
- Design and execute the automation framework and reporting.
- Develop and automate tests for software validation, including setting up test environments and designing test plans, scenarios, and usage cases.
- Ensure that test defects raised are as per the norm defined for the project/program/account and have clear descriptions and replication patterns.
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports, and report test progress.
- Ensure that delivered work items are within the Wipro/Customer SLA’s and norms, with no instances of rejection/slippage.
- Design and timely release of the test status dashboard at the end of every cycle test execution to stakeholders.
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk, and report it to concerned stakeholders.
- Ensure status reporting and customer focus on an ongoing basis with respect to testing and its execution.
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customers through e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette, etc.
- Deliver WSRs, test execution reports, and relevant dashboard updates in the Test management repository on time.
- Update accurate efforts in eCube, TMS, and other project-related trackers.
- Provide timely response to customer requests and ensure no instances of complaints either internally or externally.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. It was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India. Wipro operates in over 50 countries and has over 200,000 employees worldwide. The company offers a range of services, including digital strategy, IT consulting, data analytics, application development and maintenance, infrastructure management, and business process services. Wipro has a diverse range of clients across various industries, including financial services, healthcare, consumer goods, energy, and utilities.