Siemens is hiring freshers in India for the roles Test Automation Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Position:||Test Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||₹ 6 – 8 LPA (Ref: Glassdoor)|
|Batch:||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience:||0-2 years experience|
JOIN US ON
Role – Test Automation Engineer
- The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
- With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
- Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow with Test Automation Engineer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
- WE are looking for Experience in writing test cases (UI/API) in Robot Framework with Python
- Experience in version control (Git, TFS) and with Testing Methodologies
- Experience in Testing techniques, test design techniques, test suites
- Design patterns: Singleton, page object model, factory
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) and Agile
- Very Good experience in Selenium, Xpath
- Experience in Agile project implementations
- Experience in doing In-sprint automation
- Good experience in build automation frameworks using technologies: C#, python, Selenium
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts
- Experience in CI/CD with AWS/azure DevOps.
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, excellent communication and proven leadership skills.
- Experience in deriving test cases and test scenarios from product feature.
- Hands on in Test result analysis and reporting
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.