Verizon Recruitment is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive in India for freshers with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. The company is currently looking to hire Software Development Engineer positions. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation
Batch: 2018 – 2023
Salary: Up to 6.5 LPA (Expected)
Verizon Communications Inc. is a telecommunications company based in New York, USA. It was founded in 2000 and is one of the largest telecommunications providers in the world. Verizon offers a wide range of services, including wireless and wireline voice and data services, as well as broadband and video services. The company also provides network and security solutions for businesses and government customers. Verizon has a large, global footprint, with operations in numerous countries and a diverse workforce. In addition to its telecommunications services, Verizon also has a media and technology division, Verizon Media, which includes brands such as Yahoo and AOL.
What you’ll be doing…
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Working with product team and graphic designers.
- Learning and understanding user interactions.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two and more years of experience as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A master’s degree.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.