Verizon is hiring freshers in India for the roles of Software Development Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Software Development Engineer
|2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|7.2 LPA+ (Expected)
JOIN US ON
- Design, develop and implement software applications/systems
- Produce system and user documentation during the development of systems
- Assist in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems
- Assist in the implementation and integration of third-party applications
- Assist in the development of managerial initiatives
- Hybrid role with a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or a related major
- Expected completion date in the year 2023
- Motivated self-starter
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and dependable
- Able to work well in varying environments
- Quick learner
- Takes smart risks
- Always looking to beat a personal best
Verizon is a leading telecommunications company that provides wireless services, internet services, and digital solutions to customers worldwide. They are constantly looking for talented individuals to join their team and offer various job opportunities across different domains.
One such opportunity is the Verizon India Campus Program, which aims to provide bright and talented developers with a chance to kick start their career in the industry. The program allows individuals to work on high-impact projects from the moment they arrive and gain meaningful experience that will help them grow professionally and personally.