PwC is hiring freshers in India for the roles of Associate an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Salary:||Up to 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Batch:||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23|
|Experience:||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location:||Work From Home|
JOIN US ON
- Work on high profile client projects by supporting engagement teams with various data analysis tasks
- Drive PwC’s success by discovering and leveraging useful information to support evidence-based decision making
- Make recommendations on methods and ways to improve data analysis and usage to improve the quality and usefulness of data systems
- Activities include defining data requirements, collecting and interpreting data, analyzing results, identifying patterns and trends, visualizing data, and defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Resolve standard problems and present concepts, information, and solutions
- Solid technical background and demonstrable data analysis skills
- Demonstrated success in complex project environments and sectors
- Ability to work in a team and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and open-minded to changing business needs
- Willingness to pursue professional qualifications and training
- Analytical and skeptical mindset with the ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Experience working with data models, reporting packages, and analyzing large datasets
- Ability to design and develop comprehensive reports
- Experience using Azure and/or other cloud platforms
- Additional skills/experience that would be beneficial include working with clients in the UK or US, undergraduate degree, experience with Agile methodologies, and experience with Azure DevOps and the Microsoft Azure cloud-based ecosystem.
Overall, the Data Analyst will be responsible for data collection, analysis, and visualization, as well as providing recommendations on how to improve data systems and processes. The role requires technical expertise, analytical skills, and the ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
PwC, or PricewaterhouseCoopers, is a global professional services firm providing audit and assurance, tax, and consulting services. With offices in over 157 countries, PwC serves a diverse range of clients from various industries and sectors, including technology, energy, healthcare, retail, and financial services. The firm’s services range from traditional accounting and tax compliance to business strategy consulting, technology implementation, and digital transformation. PwC is committed to delivering high-quality services to its clients and helping them achieve their business objectives. The firm also focuses on creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, developing its people, and giving back to the communities it serves.