Thomson Reuters is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive in India for freshers with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in 2023. The company is currently looking to hire Data Scientist – Reuters positions. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Post Name: Data Scientist – Reuters
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0-2 Years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Salary: Up to 16 LPA (Expected)
About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is a multinational media and information company. It provides news, information, technology and services to professionals in the legal, tax, accounting, finance and healthcare markets. The company operates in over 100 countries and is known for its flagship products such as Westlaw and Reuters News. It also provides data analytics, financial trading platforms and other software solutions to customers. Founded in 2008, it is one of the largest providers of intelligence and information services in the world.
- Strong skills in C/C+ programming and data structures
- Strong skills in algorithms and operating systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in embedded systems design would be a plus
- Experience in wireless communication would be a plus
About this Position:
- Leads and manages a team of researchers working on related projects
- Develops hypotheses and coordinates parallel investigations
- Monitors progress of team members and intervenes as necessary to keep projects on track
- Contributes to idea generation and project decision making
- Reviews researchers’ work from technical and common-sense perspectives
- Regularly involves relevant product and content teams in the process.