S&P Global is hiring freshers in India for the roles SQA Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Company Name:||S&P Global|
|Salary:||6 LPA ++ (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Noida, India|
JOIN US ON
Job Purpose and Impact
The Associate will assist with the payment of supplier invoices and process traveler expense reports. In this role, you will resolve invoice discrepancies, ensure timely payment of invoices, resolve supplier invoice inquiries and collaborate with outsourcing partners.
- Research statements, past-due notices, disconnect notices and other miscellaneous mail and supplier issues.
- Provide finance support for organization as requested.
- Prepare reports and materials using established administrative procedures.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Knowledge accounts payable module in applications
- Experience working in a shared service center
About S&P Global:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.