Siemens is hiring freshers in India for the roles Data Analyst an off-campus recruitment drive. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|🏢 Company –
|👨💻 Position –
|💰 Salary –
|INR 6.6 LPA (Expected)
|📅 Batch –
|2018 – 2023
|🌟 Experience –
|📍 Job Location –
|🎓 Qualification –
JOIN US ON
- Create multiple Tableau dashboards to visualize business analysis.
- Understand customer requirements and develop a design document to finalize dashboard/graph number, type, algorithms, and business logic.
- Connect Tableau to SQL database and develop designed dashboards.
- Work iteratively on dashboard formatting, alignment, and aesthetics.
- Test data quality by comparing dashboard output with the database and perform functional testing by checking filters and navigation.
- Publish dashboards on the server and grant user access.
- Gather feedback from end-users and modify dashboards accordingly.
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Tableau Desktop.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Hands-on experience in developing live interactive Tableau dashboards.
- Experience with filters, calculated fields, parameters, hierarchy, sets, groups, bins, joins, unions, and data blending.
- Ability to create various charts, including bars, stacked bars, doughnut charts, heatmaps, etc., with axis blending and dual axis in Tableau.
- Ability to use coordinate data to create maps.
- End-to-end experience in designing and deploying data visualizations using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
- Ability to learn quickly and think critically.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Siemens is a multinational conglomerate based in Germany with a primary focus on electrification, automation, and digitization. The company operates in various industries, including energy, healthcare, mobility, and infrastructure.
Siemens was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens and Johann Georg Halske as a telegraph company, and over the years, it has evolved into a global corporation. Today, the company has a presence in over 200 countries and employs more than 300,000 people worldwide.
Siemens is committed to sustainability and has set ambitious goals to reduce its carbon footprint and become carbon-neutral by 2030. The company is also involved in various initiatives to support social and environmental causes, such as providing clean energy solutions and promoting diversity and inclusion.
Innovation is at the heart of Siemens, and the company invests heavily in research and development to create cutting-edge technologies and products. Siemens is also focused on digital transformation, leveraging technologies such as artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things to enhance its offerings and provide better solutions to its customers.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.