Red Bus, a leading software company, is on the hunt for talented freshers in India! The company is hosting an off-campus recruitment drive to fill the role of Software Engineer. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Job Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation
Batch: 2018 – 2023
Salary: 9LPA (via glassdoor)
RedBus is an Indian online bus ticketing platform that allows users to book bus tickets for various destinations across India. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India. With over 9,000 bus operators, RedBus offers users a wide range of options for bus travel. In addition to bus ticketing, RedBus also offers services such as hotel booking and bus tracking. In 2013, RedBus was acquired by Ibibo Group, one of India’s leading online travel companies.
This job posting is for a Software Engineer. The responsibilities of the role include coding, testing, and debugging software enhancements and new products. The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or information systems and 0-2 years of experience. Knowledge and skills required include experience with software design tools and languages, analytical and problem-solving skills, understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platforms, basic testing and debugging skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills in English and the local language.
- Design and develop software features with clean, efficient, and maintainable code to create superior user experiences
- Write unit tests to validate software functionality
- Make improvements to existing systems
- Document functional requirements and create user guides for software usage
Revised Key Skills:
- Strong programming skills with a passion for building large-scale systems
- Expertise in Java, J2EE development
- In-depth knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as HTTP, TCP/IP, web servers, threading, caching, etc.
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience creating REST APIs
- Familiarity with relational databases like MySQL or Oracle
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to new technologies