Paypal is hiring freshers in India for the roles Data Analyst an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|INR 12.2 LPA ++ (Expected)
JOIN US ON
Job Description Summary:
As a Risk Analyst at PayPal, you will be responsible for using your strategic and analytical skills to solve major challenges faced by the company. You will act as a business consultant and collaborate with a global team of colleagues across sales, operations, product, data science, and finance. Your role will involve driving recommendations and implementing solutions that impact the bottom line of the company.
- Use modelling and analytics to understand how business decisions impact the company’s bottom line, such as assessing risks of new products, determining fraud policies, or identifying inefficiencies in existing operations.
- Ensure the team is delivering on KPIs by using various data mining and data visualization tools to monitor portfolio performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Develop hypotheses and set up problem frameworks to test for the best solutions. You will also scope the operational feasibility, lead implementation efforts, and monitor the success of your solutions.
- Leverage data analysis tools and technologies, such as machine learning, to determine how to identify fraud.
- Create new solutions rooted in empathy and research that assist all customers as they work to better manage their finances.
- Collaborate in a team environment to rally diverse groups in pursuit of a common goal.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, Engineering).
- Experience with or willingness to learn tools such as SQL, R, Python, and Tableau.
- Innovative and curious with an entrepreneurial spirit, able to connect and empathize with customers.
- Analytical and outcome-focused with a hunger to learn and constantly seeking out new challenges.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, able to communicate complex ideas clearly to co-workers.
About Paypal :
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.