Parallel Wireless is hiring for the position of Software Engineer QA in Bangalore for freshers (2018-2023 batch) with Freshers of experience. The expected salary is 8-14 LPA.
|Company –||Parallel Wireless|
|Position –||Software Engineer QA|
|Qualification –||BE / B.Tech / BCA / ME / MCA / M.Tech|
|Job Location –||Bangalore|
|Salary –||8-14 LPA (Expected)|
JOIN US ON
The job requires skills in the following areas:
- 4G/5G automation/manual testing.
- Automation of end-to-end 4G/5G setups.
- QA skills.
- End-to-end manual testing on 4G/5G.
About Parallel Wireless:
Parallel Wireless is a telecommunications company that provides software-based wireless infrastructure solutions. Their technology enables operators to deploy and maintain cellular networks at a lower cost, with greater flexibility and scalability. Parallel Wireless focuses on enabling digital transformation, connecting the unconnected, and supporting innovative applications and services for various industries, including telecommunications, public safety, and enterprise. Their solutions include OpenRAN architecture, virtualized RAN, 4G/5G network architecture, and IoT connectivity solutions. The company is headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, and has offices and operations in multiple countries worldwide.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.