Oracle is hiring freshers in India for the roles Technical Analyst an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|🏢 Company –
|👨💻 Position –
|💰 Salary –
|Up to 8 LPA (glassdoor)
|📅 Batch –
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/2023
|🌟 Experience –
|📍 Job Location –
|🎓 Qualifications –
|B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BS
JOIN US ON
Job Title: Associate Support Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Oracle Solution Center
Overview: As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base. You will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for the resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance, and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines through electronic means.
- Resolve post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means. • Troubleshoot technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- Provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center.
- Facilitate customer relationships with Support and provide advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines through electronic means.
Behavioral Skills (Required):
- Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with a wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations.
- Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
- Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone’s needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
- Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer’s success.
- Self-starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
- Detail-Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
Technical & Analytical Skills (Required):
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills, the ability to analyze details and synthesize “big picture,” frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data. Creative use of industry-standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
- Detailed Functional and technical knowledge of more than one module in any of the following Oracle Supply Chain Application Suites – Oracle EBusiness Suite.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience supporting/developing/testing web applications implemented using frameworks that expose business services via a Model/View/Controller paradigm, such as Oracle ADF will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in SQL. Good knowledge expected in at least one of the following Fusion technologies: ADF, BPEL, ODI, SOA, FBDi, Reporting Tools – Fusion BIP/OTBI/FRS.
- Good understanding of at least one database platform (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2).
Education and Experience:
- A technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It was founded in 1977 by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner, and Ed Oates. Oracle specializes in developing and marketing enterprise software products and cloud services, including database management systems, middleware, business applications, and other related services.
One of Oracle’s flagship products is the Oracle Database, which is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that provides tools for storing, organizing, and retrieving data in a structured way. Oracle also offers a wide range of business applications, including enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM).
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.