Nokia, a leading software company, is on the hunt for talented freshers in India! The company is hosting an off-campus recruitment drive to fill the role of Software Developer. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Location: Bangalore, Noida, Chennai
Job Position: Software Developer
Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation
Batch: 2018 – 2023
Salary: 12 LPA (via glassdoor)
Nokia is a multinational telecommunications and networking company. It was originally founded in 1865 in Finland as a pulp and paper mill, but has since expanded into various industries, including telecommunications and technology. The company is best known for its mobile phones, which were popular in the 2000s, but has since shifted its focus to network infrastructure and equipment, including 5G technology. Nokia has operations in more than 120 countries and employs over 100,000 people.
This job posting is for a Software Engineer. The responsibilities of the role include coding, testing, and debugging software enhancements and new products. The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or information systems and 0-2 years of experience. Knowledge and skills required include experience with software design tools and languages, analytical and problem-solving skills, understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platforms, basic testing and debugging skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills in English and the local language.
- Develop custom software for 3G, 4G, 5G mobile core networks
- Use C/C++/Python/Shell for software development
- Follow Agile and DevOps processes with CI/CD tool chains on cloud and container platform
- B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE or MCA degree
- Knowledge of OOPS, SDLC, and Operating Systems
- Proficient in at least 1 programming language
- Understanding of mobile communication networks across generations (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G)
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).