Nokia is hiring freshers in India for the roles Fresher – Graduate Trainee Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Company Name –||Nokia|
|Position –||Fresher – Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary –||Up to 7.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location –||Chennai|
|Qualifications –||Bachelor’s degree|
JOIN US ON
Job Title: Software Developer (Embedded Linux)
- Collaborate with product manager and product architecture to analyze customer specifications and requirements
- Design and implement software according to product and technical specifications
- Develop embedded Linux software for device applications, network management, network protocols, layer 2/3 data forwarding, and WLAN applications
- Continuously refactor software modules and evolve architecture
- Analyze, debug, and fix customer issues, perform root cause analysis, and define and implement preventive actions
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecom, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of software design and development, with a good understanding of embedded Linux and OPENWRT system
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Script programming languages
- Development experience in Linux device application, network management, and network protocols
- Development experience in network layer 2/3 data forwarding
- Experience in 802.11 specifications or other wireless technologies (NR/LTE/Zigbee/Zwave/BT) preferred
- Experience in IoT framework and specification preferred
- Strong technical writing and communication skills.
In summary, as a Software Developer (Embedded Linux) in this role, you will be responsible for analyzing customer requirements, designing and implementing software, developing embedded Linux software, continuously improving software modules and architecture, and analyzing and fixing customer issues. You will need to have strong skills in software design and development, proficiency in C/C++ and Script programming languages, and experience in Linux device application, network management, network protocols, and network layer 2/3 data forwarding. Experience in wireless technologies and IoT framework and specification is preferred. Strong technical writing and communication skills are also important.
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.