Nokia Recruiting Global is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive in India for freshers with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. The company is currently looking to hire for Application Developer positions. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech | 2018 – 2023
Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
Nokia is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company. Founded in 1865, it was initially a paper mill company but later ventured into the telecommunications industry. Nokia became one of the leading mobile phone manufacturers in the world, with its iconic brand and popular products such as the Nokia 3310 and the N-series smartphones.
However, with the rise of smartphone competitors like Apple and Samsung, Nokia’s mobile phone market share declined. In 2013, Nokia sold its mobile phone division to Microsoft, who struggled to revive the brand. Later, Nokia reentered the smartphone market in 2017 by licensing its brand to HMD Global, a Finnish company.
Today, Nokia is focused on providing network and technology solutions for telecommunications companies, with a particular focus on 5G networks. It also provides internet of things (IoT) solutions and digital health products. Nokia has established itself as a leading player in the telecommunications industry and continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions to its customers.
In conclusion, Nokia is a technology company with a long history, having undergone significant changes over the years. Today, it is focused on providing network and technology solutions to the telecommunications industry, with a strong emphasis on innovation and customer satisfaction.
The IT Tools Application Developer Professional is responsible for developing new applications or maintaining existing applications in IT organization
- Develop and maintain applications on Apptio and ServiceNow tools.
- Ensure that the final product has all the features defined in the original specification
- Ensure that they are done in a way that provides a good user experience
- Works with other application developers and project stakeholders
- Maintain existing applications.
- Apptio (incl. TBM) certified (data model/data flows/configuration “ootb” expertise)
- Experience with implementation of external interfaces with Apptio like ServiceNow, Limatoo, ERP etc
- Experience with ServiceNow, and Application development in ServiceNow
- Experience in Java or any other programming languages
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Visual Design
- Planning and organization
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field from recognized university
- Apptio (TBM) Certified Professionals
- ServiceNow, Limatoo and ERP Interface experience
- Exepreince in developing new applications in team setting
- Experience with automated test frameworks