Nokia is hiring freshers in India for the roles Tester an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|🏢 Company –
|👨💻 Position –
|💰 Salary –
|8 LPA + (ambition box)
|📅 Batch –
|🌟 Experience –
|📍 Job Location –
|🎓 Qualification –
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
JOIN US ON
- Conduct manual testing and focus on quality assurance
- Perform automation using robo framework, if possible
- Initiate and contribute towards testing improvements and initiatives
- Ensure product deliverables meet quality standards
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Architect, Development and Test teams to foster a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Broad interest in the Telecom sector and conceptual knowledge of networks, along with considerable experience in Software Development
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to meet common objectives and customer expectations
- Strong planning, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Process-focused and passionate about exploring and working with new technologies
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities and implement necessary changes
- Excellent written and oral communication, able to work in multi-national and multi-site environments
Technical Skills & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong Networking knowledge and protocols (Ethernet, L2/L3, TCP/UDP/TLS), with PON or DSL knowledge as a plus. Netconf/Yang knowledge is not mandatory, but an asset
- Experience in test design, test bed preparation/setup, test execution & reporting
- Good working knowledge of software testing (functional, regression and/or non-functional testing)
- Automation experience with Robot/Python/Java, along with good debugging skills
- Hands-on experience with traffic generators is a plus
- Mercurial (or git) SCM & build development
- Linux OS and its deployment in virtual environments, with Docker as an asset for host simulation
- Familiarity with CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery), Release automation (Jenkins, etc), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
About Nokia :
Nokia is a multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company based in Espoo, Finland. The company was founded in 1865 as a pulp mill and has since expanded into various industries, including mobile networks, digital health, and virtual reality.
Nokia is known for its contributions to the development of the mobile phone industry, having manufactured some of the earliest mobile phones, as well as for its telecommunications infrastructure equipment, such as base stations and antennas. The company also offers a range of software and services, including network planning and optimization, network analytics, and IoT connectivity management.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.