Myntra is hiring freshers in India for the roles Associate an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|INR 8 LPA (Expected)
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Bangalore/ Work From Home
|BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc
JOIN US ON
- Own all performance and funnel metrics related to merchandising, institutionalize metrics across teams, and run performance cadences with respective stakeholders.
- Plan category level visibility and store optimization through data rigor, with a special focus on brand stores and category pages.
- Liaise with brand, marketing, and design teams to plan monthly and yearly campaigns and co-own metrics like CTR, session to list view, etc.
- Execute campaigns with high precision and minimal customer experience breakages.
- Drive key initiatives of process optimization and adoption of new features across stakeholders.
- Play a key role in terms of operations for big sale events like ‘End of reason sale’, ‘Big fashion days’ for the platform.
- Coordinate and execute campaigns with the store operations team and ensure customer experience is top-notch.
- Work with product counterparts in experimentation on the storefront.
- Act as the conduit between Category Demand Management, Monetization, and Creative/Design teams.
- Overseeing the merch ops team, so team management experience will be preferred.
- Demonstrate sharp analytical abilities, ability to work well under deadlines and pressure, and successfully meet deadlines.
- Have a bias for action, sound judgment, and thoroughly think through problems to come up with solutions.
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills, sharp business, and creative acumen.
- Ability to work with a lot of ambiguity and demonstrate extremely strong execution skills, as this role will involve overseeing significant execution.
- Have a strong sense of customer centricity, demonstrate the ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment, and possess strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and numbers acumen, and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts and metrics.
About Myntra :
Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007 to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra is going places and we want you to take this journey with us.