Myntra is hiring for the position of Associate – Visual Merchandising in Bangalore for freshers (2018-2022 batch) with Freshers of experience. The expected salary is 8 LPA.
|Associate – Visual Merchandising
|Any Graduate /Post Graduate
|2018/2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
|1 – 3 Years
|Job Location –
|Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
JOIN US ON
- Own performance and funnel metrics for merchandising
- Plan category level visibility and store optimization using data analysis
- Collaborate with Brand, Marketing, and Design teams for monthly and yearly campaigns
- Execute campaigns with precision and minimal customer experience issues
- Drive process optimization and adoption of new features across stakeholders
- Coordinate and execute campaigns with the store operations team
- Work with product counterparts in experimentation on the storefront
- Act as a conduit between Category Demand Management, Monetization & Creative/Design teams
- Oversee the merch ops team
- 1-3 years of e-commerce experience preferred
- Experience in team management preferred
- Sharp analytical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Business and creative acumen
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong execution skills
- Customer-centric focus.
Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce company founded in 2007. It offers a wide range of clothing, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and kids from popular brands and designers. Myntra also has its own private label brands. The company was acquired by Flipkart in 2014 and is now a subsidiary of Walmart Inc. Myntra is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and has a strong online presence with mobile apps and a website that offers a seamless shopping experience. The company has also ventured into offline retail with Myntra Fashion stores in select cities.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.