Motorola is hiring freshers in India for the roles of Product Support Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Position:||Product Support Engineer|
|Salary:||₹7 LPA+ (Estimate)|
JOIN US ON
Skills Required for Motorola Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Product Support Engineer required in our Customer Support Organization who can contribute in technical support of our LTE and 5G solutions, with high focus on customer satisfaction.
- This will require one’s ability to understand and troubleshoot various network problems using variety of tools and effectively utilize analytical and core networking skills to solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation and customer handling skills.
- Candidate should have fundamental core networking skills, with basic knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol suite, OSI layered architecture and should be able to relate that knowledge in troubleshooting related issues.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new product support as organization evolves.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively with proven analytical skills.
- 0-2 years of experience in automated/manual testing/integration in the field of computer networking is plus.
- Ability to write test automation scripts would be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience with Linux, Cloud systems, APIs, Application and Database systems.
- Good understanding of complete software delivery cycle(worked with ticketing system, escalation management and building knowledge base for customer support organization)
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It’s the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we’re ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.