Motorola leading software company, is on the hunt for talented freshers in India! The company is hosting an off-campus recruitment drive to fill the role Internship Trainee. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
|Internship Trainee(Full Time)
|B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|8 LPA+ (Expected)
- Design, develop, and maintain application software
- Implement changes to software to maintain standards, correct problems, and enhance functionality
- Organize and participate in software design and code reviews
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design and implementation within constraints
- Participate in group discussions by expressing thoughts and ideas clearly
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude and approachable demeanor
- Collaborate with team members to find the best solution that fits requirements
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar field
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and frontend technologies
About the Company:
Motorola Solutions is a technology company that provides communication products and services to customers globally. The company was founded in 1928 and has a long history of innovation and leadership in the communications industry. Motorola Solutions offers a range of products including two-way radios, mobile computers, barcode scanners, and wireless networking equipment, among others. In addition to their hardware offerings, the company also provides software and services for a variety of industries, including public safety, government, and commercial customers. Overall, Motorola Solutions is committed to helping customers stay connected and informed in today’s fast-paced, connected world.