Moodys is hiring freshers in India for the roles Data Associate an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|INR 5.7 LPA (Expected)
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|0 – 2 Year
JOIN US ON
The individual will be an integral part of the Ratings and Research Support team (RRS) providing and coordinating for comprehensive data and process support. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, extracting, validating, and updating data and other information.Key function for the role includes:
- Understand the dataset as well as the inputs and output requirements
- Gather data from various sources and update relevant tools, templates, internal databases, files and spreadsheets after performing pre-described adjustments
- Data sourced from Moody’s internal tools, information shared by other teams, company reports. Regularly interact with other teams for the workflow
- Identify and research issues, exceptions and discrepancies with data, escalate as needed and follow up to resolve
- Download of information, files, links etc. from websites / internal sites and databases
- Share daily and weekly updates as required by the process including workflow status or summaries
- This job description is issued as a guideline and is not exhaustive. Because of the evolving nature and changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasion, be required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the needs of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, management or similar field
- 0-2 years of experience in business, financial data and excel-based processes, with problem solving skills. Knowledge of financial statements and financial terms
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete processes without error. Able to confidently follow a process and rapidly develop subject matter expertise without the need for continual quality checks on work
- Demonstrate flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines and has ability to prioritize tasks accordingly. Capable of managing and prioritizing high workload volumes
- Resourceful and proactive, continually seeking ways to make improvements in the process/team/work environment and motivated to provide a high level of service
Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together.
Moody’s is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.