Molex is seeking talented freshers for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee in India through an off-campus recruitment drive. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
|Position:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||7.5 LPA (Expected)|
- Good command on Embedded Realtime software testing with C, C++, scripting languages like Python.
- Understand Software requirements, Design & Development of firmware, Software testing for embedded products.
- Hardware and software-based issue analysis and fixes.
- Integration, adaption, and testing of software modules on automotive embedded systems.
- Adhere to ASPICE and product development processes.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Embedded Software Engineering with 65% Overall.
- Good understanding in Microcontroller/microprocessor, Hardware design and Schematics
- Good knowledge and understanding on Embedded software development and process
- Expertise in embedded C (Good to have C++, CAPL, Python)
- Good knowledge and understanding on embedded software architecture and design
- Know How in working with integrated development environments, debugger, configuration management and build environments
- Fundamentals in Real Time OS and Software design
- Fundamentals in automotive SPICE
- Know How of electronics and reliable handling of schematics, oscilloscope and multimeter
- Team spirit and passion to deal with complex problems, open minded
- structured, independent work in a development-oriented team of engineers
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- A critical mind for validation and high-quality standards
- Commitment to adding maximum value by on-time and highest quality project completion
- Ability to identify opportunities for continual improvement
What We Offer
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Molex is a global electronic components company that designs and manufactures a wide range of products, including connectors, cable assemblies, antennas, and more. The company serves a variety of industries, including automotive, data communications, consumer electronics, medical, and industrial. Molex is known for its innovative product development and commitment to quality, and has earned recognition from customers and industry organizations alike. Headquartered in Lisle, Illinois, USA, Molex has operations in more than 40 countries and employs over 40,000 people worldwide. The company was founded in 1938 and is now a subsidiary of Koch Industries.