Lynk Global is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive in India for freshers with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. The company is currently looking to hire Associate -Client Solutions positions. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Location: Across India
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
About Lynk Global
Lynk is the best place to seek, build and share credible human expertise. We power the new knowledge economy. Our Knowledge-as-a-Service platform unlocks the insights, experience and expertise of experts from around the world, helping people and companies make informed decisions. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, leading investment houses, global family offices, top professional services firms, governments and other organizations. We have been a member of the World Economic Forum since 2019, and we have also formed a Global Alliance with UBS.
Associate/Senior Associates are directly responsible for revenue generation. Leveraging our proprietary platform and tools, you will build client relationships, generate demand, promote usage, identify and invite experts to join Lynk network, as well as facilitate engagements between clients and experts on the platform. This requires skills in industry and market research, leads identification, sourcing and conversion, and building trusted relationships with both clients and experts. We seek individuals who are tech savvy, with strong research capability, excellent client-facing skills, and a hacker mentality to get things done. We value commitment to client service, a curious mind, strong work ethic, a deep understanding of how businesses operate, and an all-round emphasis on excellence and quality.
- Conduct thorough research on client’s target industry to understand their needs and evaluate experts’ qualifications.
- Identify relevant industry professionals and pitch Lynk’s value proposition.
- Assess expert fit for client projects and onboard them to the Lynk network.
- Build relationships with clients and assist Lynk experts with inquiries.
- Collaborate with sales team to demo product and secure new clients.
- Drive revenue growth by promoting platform usage and expanding opportunities with “owned” accounts.
- Proactively contribute to Lynk’s growth with colleagues.
What Expertise You’ll Add To The Team
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with a strong academic track record
- Experience in sales driven Client Service or Research roles in the Expert Network/ Consulting/ Recruiting/ Financial industry
- Strong people skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, and adapt to changes with a tendency towards hustle to get things done
- Passion for client service and research
- Excellent communicators with a strong command of English
- Flexible and excited about working in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply