LTIMindtree is hiring freshers in India for the roles of software Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Salary:||₹5.8 – 8.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Batch:||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23|
|Experience:||Freshers & Experienced|
|Qualifications:||B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA|
JOIN US ON
Skills and qualifications required:
- Design and implement Terraform custom modules for provisioning and configuring GCP resources.
- Build platforms and frameworks to enable consistent, traceable, and automated infrastructure releases between non-production and production environments.
- Have experience working in GCP cloud.
- Design custom modules using Terraform.
- Have experience with CI/CD concepts using Github Actions and GCP Cloud Build.
- Have experience with distributed source code management tools, such as Git.
- Have experience working with Contentful.
- Possess primary skills in GCP, Terraform, Github, and Github Actions, and GCP Cloud Shell.
- Possess secondary skills in YAML and shell scripting, SonarQube, Space Lift, HCL-AppScan, and Windows/Linux.
- Ability to design and provision GCP infrastructure using Terraform – IaaC (Infrastructure as a Code).
- Ability to automate the CI/CD pipeline process.
- Ability to coordinate directly with customers.
- Implement tested, production-ready infrastructure-as-code in Terraform.
LTI (Larsen & Toubro Infotech) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that offers services in several industries, including banking, insurance, healthcare, and manufacturing. Mindtree is a digital technology consulting and services company that provides end-to-end solutions to clients across a wide range of industries.
As of August 2021, LTI and Mindtree have completed their merger, forming a new entity with a combined workforce of over 41,000 employees, serving clients in more than 50 countries. The new company is expected to provide end-to-end digital transformation services to customers across industries, leveraging their respective strengths in areas such as cloud, data analytics, and artificial intelligence.