Logitech is hiring freshers in India for the roles of DEVELOPER an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Qualifications:||Bachelor degree/masters degree|
|Batch:||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Salary:||₹7 LPA+ (Glassdoor)|
JOIN US ON
The Developer is responsible for design, development & support of Logitech Oracle ERP R12 Instances.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. The ideal candidate should have minimum 6 – 8 years of experience with below skills.. In this role, you’ll be involved in/ be
- Production Support and development,
- Provide ad-hoc queries
- Self driven
- Write Technical Design document based on Functional Design
- Hands on development
- Willing to learn new thing on job n
- Quick POCs(Proof Of Concept)
- Willing to work on Global delivery model
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills to our team:
- FORMS and REPORTS
- BI Publisher
- Web ADI
- Basic AOL
In addition, preferable skills include:
- HTML/Java Script
- Node Js/Angular js
- Oracle APEX
- OAF Personalization and extension
- Shell Scripting
Logitech is a multinational company that designs and manufactures computer and mobile accessories, such as keyboards, mice, webcams, and speakers. It also produces gaming accessories and video conferencing equipment. The company is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, and has offices around the world.
Job positions at Logitech vary, but some common roles include:
- Software Engineer: Develop and maintain software applications and systems for Logitech products.
- Product Manager: Define and manage the product roadmap for Logitech products, working with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Industrial Designer: Create the design concepts for Logitech products, including product form, aesthetics, and user experience.
- Marketing Manager: Develop and execute marketing plans for Logitech products, including advertising, promotions, and social media campaigns.
- Sales Manager: Manage sales activities for Logitech products, including developing sales strategies, managing sales teams