JPMorgan Chase is seeking talented freshers for the role of Software Engineer I in India through an off-campus recruitment drive. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
|Software Engineer I-JAVA
|Upto 14 to 18 LPA (Expected)
|BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Executes basic software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting
- Writes secure and high-quality code using the syntax of at least one programming language with peer guidance
- Interprets architecture and design representations as well as nonfunctional requirements to develop secure, stable software against a defined architecture
- Actively applies automation to reduce manual toil in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Addresses basic code quality issues
- Gathers, analyzes, and synthesizes basic data sets in service of technical troubleshooting and generating insights to drive continuous improvements
- Breaks down routine technical tasks to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Baseline knowledge of software, applications and technical processes within a given technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, Android, etc.)
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, with a passion to build an inclusive and innovative culture
- Demonstratable ability to code in one or more languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Basic knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
Exposure to cloud technologies
About JPMorgan Chase
PMorgan Chase is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. The company offers a range of services to its clients, including investment banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. JPMorgan Chase has operations in more than 60 countries and serves millions of customers worldwide.
The company’s mission is to be the most respected financial services firm in the world. It aims to achieve this by delivering exceptional value to its clients, providing a rewarding work environment for its employees, and being a good corporate citizen. JPMorgan Chase has a strong focus on diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels valued and respected.