Infosys is hiring freshers in India for the roles Associate Business Analyst an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Position:||Associate Business Analyst|
|Salary:||INR 6 LPA ++ (Expected)|
|Batch:||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Qualifications:||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc|
JOIN US ON
- B.Tech / M.Tech / B.Sc / M.S in Computer Science or
- Professional Certificate in Machine Learning
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Experience and expertise in Machine Learning
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python or R
- Knowledge of data analysis, statistics, and probability
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment
- Work with the Infosys BPM TSG team to create new technology-enabled business applications that prioritize efficiency, effectiveness, and customer experience
- Use Machine Learning to build these applications
- Continuously improve the capabilities of the team to exceed customer expectations
- Collaborate with the team in a self-motivated and result-oriented manner
- Attend to additional responsibilities as required by the team
Infosys is a multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It was founded in 1981 by a group of seven engineers led by Narayana Murthy. Today, Infosys has over 250,000 employees and operates in more than 50 countries.
The company provides a range of services including IT consulting, software development, maintenance, and engineering services, as well as business process management and outsourcing services. Its clients come from a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing.