Indigo is hiring for the position of Junior Technical Officer in Hyderabad/ Bangalore for freshers (2019-2023 batch) with Freshers of experience. The expected salary is 4 LPA.
|Position –||Junior Technical Officer|
|Qualification –||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Batch –||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Job Location –||Hyderabad / Bangalore|
|Salary –||Up to 4 LPA (Expected)|
JOIN US ON
- Ensure compliance with CAR M regulations for approved CAMO.
- Document policies and procedures in the CAME that are in line with regulatory requirements.
- Monitor Daily Delay Defect Meetings.
- Monitor Quality Audit for CAMO functions.
- Liaise with DGCA for Induction of Aircraft.
- Board member for internal assessment of Certifying Staff for issue of authorization.
- Engineering representative for PIBs and ensure information flow on the outcome of the investigation and action taken.
- Monitor special Operations Approval, Compliance, and continued Airworthiness specifically to EDTO Operations.
- Monitor Airworthiness Review Process for issuance/Extension of ARC.
- Ensure effective feedback from Technical Services man-hour plan.
- Continually review and update CAME and TPM to align with regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure continued validity of CAR M (CAMO) approval and scope enhancement to meet company requirements.
- Review and evaluate new and revised regulations and take appropriate action in a time-bound manner.
- Officiate in absence of Quality Manager.
- Perform any other work as assigned by Quality Manager and SVP/VP – Engineering.
IndiGo is a low-cost airline based in Gurugram, Haryana, India. The airline was founded in 2006 and has become the largest airline in India by market share. IndiGo operates both domestic and international flights and has a fleet of over 280 aircraft, primarily made up of Airbus A320s and A321neos.
IndiGo is known for its focus on operational efficiency and has won several awards for on-time performance and customer satisfaction. The airline also offers a range of ancillary services such as in-flight meals, priority check-in, and excess baggage allowances.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.