IBM is seeking talented freshers for the role of Data Engineer in India through an off-campus recruitment drive.. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
|B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Design, build, optimize, and support new and existing data models and ETL processes based on clients’ business requirements.
- Build, deploy, and manage data infrastructure that can handle the needs of a rapidly growing data-driven organization.
- Coordinate data access and security to enable data scientists and analysts to access data easily.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience in developing Pyspark code for AWS Glue jobs and EMR.
- Knowledge of scalable distributed data systems using Hadoop ecosystem in AWS EMR and MapR distribution.
- Proficient in Python and Pyspark for data analysis.
- Ability to develop custom frameworks using Python for generating rules.
- Experience in developing Hadoop streaming jobs using Python for integrating API-supported applications.
- Ability to gather data from HBase and design solutions using Pyspark.
- Knowledge of Spark DataFrames/RDD’s to apply business transformations and Hive Context objects to perform read/write operations.
- Ability to re-write Hive queries to Spark SQL to reduce batch time.
About the Company:
IBM is a multinational technology company that offers a wide range of products and services, including software and hardware solutions, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. The company is constantly seeking talented professionals to join its team and contribute to its growth and success.