IBM is hiring for the position of automation engineer in Across India / Kochi for freshers (2018-2023 batch) with Freshers of experience. The expected salary is 8 LPA.
|Position –||Automation Engineer|
|Qualification –||Bachelor’s / Master’s degree|
|Batch –||2018 – 2023|
|Job Location –||Remote/ Kochi|
|Salary –||8 LPA (Expected)|
JOIN US ON
- Collaborate with delivery teams, technical support teams, and business stakeholders
- Create and conduct software tests to identify issues
- Analyze and document bugs and errors found during testing
- Recommend improvements to enhance user experience
- Work with development teams to improve software quality and efficiency
- Research and compare competitor products
- Stay updated on industry trends and advancements
- Think outside the box and find creative solutions to technical problems
Required Technical Expertise:
IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) is an American multinational technology company that offers a wide range of hardware, software, and consulting services. IBM was founded in 1911 and is headquartered in Armonk, New York. It is one of the largest and most profitable technology companies in the world, with operations in over 170 countries.
IBM is known for its innovation and research in technology, including the development of the first computerized airline reservation system, the first hard disk drive, and the first relational database. Its current focus areas include cloud computing, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and quantum computing.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.