HSBC is seeking talented freshers for the role of Software Engineer in India through an off-campus recruitment drive. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
|BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
|Up to 7 LPA(Expected)
- Hands-on development experience using Core Java, Spring Framework, and RESTful services
- Experience in designing and developing platforms/process automation, especially for large-scale and complex banking applications/architectures
- Experience using Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline with tools like Jenkins and other DevOps tools
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and associated tools like JIRA and ALM
- Knowledge of implementing service virtualization and test data management solutions
- Knowledge of Python and machine learning or AI is advantageous
- Good communication skills and project management skills
- Design and deliver technical platform/solutions for quality engineering initiatives in Global IT
- Serve as SME lead for Quality Engineering Technical Platform/Solutions to support and promote the adoption of solutions for Distributed platform across Global IT
- Develop central guidance and solutions to help customers adopt platform/tool automation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to evaluate and implement emerging Group standard tooling for Distributed platform
- Drive integration and extensibility of Group standard tools for automation
HSBC (Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) is a British multinational banking and financial services company. It was founded in 1865 and is headquartered in London, England. HSBC has operations in over 65 countries and territories around the world. It is one of the world’s largest banks by assets, and is considered to be one of the most influential financial institutions in the world.
HSBC offers a range of financial services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. These include personal banking, commercial banking, wealth management, investment banking, and global markets services. The bank has a large network of branches and offices worldwide, as well as an extensive online and mobile banking platform.