HP is hiring freshers in India for the roles Cloud Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|🏢 Company –||HP|
|👨💻 Position –||Cloud Services Developer|
|💰 Salary –||10 LPA + (Glassdoor)|
|📅 Batch –||2018 – 2023|
|🌟 Experience –||Freshers|
|📍 Job Location –||Bangalore|
|🎓 Qualification –||BE/ B.Tech|
JOIN US ON
Cloud Services Developer
- Develop technical code for public cloud core services in multiple coding languages for Windows and Linux OS platforms, as well as other cloud services
- Be a subject matter expert in public cloud infrastructure architecture, including compute, network, and storage
- Use reporting and analytics development skills to establish and report public cloud metrics using tools such as PowerBI
- Understand and work on an Agile Scrum team
- Troubleshoot and resolve L4 support escalations for public cloud core services using strong root cause analysis skills
- Develop and publish infrastructure and application architecture designs
- Assist with the implementation, governance, and improvement of ServiceNow ITSM processes
- Demonstrate basic program management skills, including setting up meetings, facilitating, assigning actions, tracking/following up, and reporting out
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field
- Knowledge of public cloud services, particularly AWS, MS Azure, and GCP
- Professional certifications in public cloud, architecture, or program management are a plus
- Experience in coding development is required
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Advanced code writing skills in multiple languages, including Microsoft VSCode, Microsoft VS, .NET/C#, PowerShell, Python, Java, JSON, Git, Bash, and terraform
- Familiarity with automation, role-based access control, authentication, cyber security requirements, and cloud support
- Strong understanding of public cloud infrastructure and application architectures
- Design, setup, and support skills for public cloud adoption
- Proficiency in reporting and analytics tools and development, such as PowerBI
- Familiarity with ITSM processes and ServiceNow
- Basic program management skills, including the ability to set up meetings, facilitate, assign actions, track/follow up, and report out
- Proficiency in Microsoft DevOps, MS Office (especially Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), and GitHub. Use of large/complex Excel files may be required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
HP, or Hewlett-Packard, is a multinational technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. The company was founded in 1939 by William Hewlett and David Packard in a garage in Palo Alto. Initially, HP produced a wide range of electronic equipment, including test equipment, oscillators, and signal generators.
Over the years, HP has grown to become one of the world’s leading technology companies, providing a wide range of hardware, software, and services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, and large enterprises. HP’s product portfolio includes personal computers, printers, scanners, monitors, servers, storage devices, networking equipment, and software solutions.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.