HP is hiring freshers in India for the roles Business Analyst Trainee an off-campus recruitment drive. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|🏢 Company –
|👨💻 Position –
|Business Analyst Trainee
|💰 Salary –
|8.5 LPA (ambition box)
|📅 Batch –
|2018 – 2023
|🌟 Experience –
|0 – 2 Years
|📍 Job Location –
|🎓 Qualification –
JOIN US ON
As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and documentation of process improvement plans and facilitating the implementation of process design, workflow designs, and documentation. You will work closely with Analysts to understand and develop project charters and ensure completeness of all end-to-end process documentation, data flows, and project plans.
- Assist Analysts in developing project charters and statements of work (SOWs).
- Develop clear plans to bring analytical solutions from concept to reality.
- Facilitate and support process improvement meetings and workshops.
- Support process design, documentation, development, and workflow designs.
- Help manage process owners, stakeholders, and subject matter experts through the processes.
- Conduct market research to stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in supply chain management.
- Understand data analysis tools and methodologies and conduct basic data cleaning and mining using Excel, Power BI, and Python.
- Effectively communicate research plans, proposals, and results with good written and verbal communication skills in English and local language.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 0-2 years’ experience including graduate or postgraduate research.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers, junior data scientists and engineers, and SMEs.
- Basic knowledge of data collection methodologies and analysis packages.
- Understanding of trends, histograms, pie charts, etc.
This role offers an opportunity to work on projects requiring data science engineering, and the successful candidate will need to have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.