Genpact leading software company, is on the hunt for talented freshers in India! The company is hosting an off-campus recruitment drive to fill the role of Customer Service. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Job Position: Customer Service
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate
Batch: 2017 – 2023
Salary: 4.5 LPA (expected)
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in San Jose, California. It specializes in the design, manufacturing, and sale of networking equipment. Cisco is one of the largest networking companies in the world, offering a wide range of products and services, including routers, switches, security and collaboration solutions, wireless and data center technologies, and more. The company has a strong focus on innovation and has been consistently ranked as one of the world’s most valuable brands.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Good understanding of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to handle customer complaints in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and analytically
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to changes in the work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and handle challenging customer interactions
- Proficiency in using computers and customer support software
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- A positive, can-do attitude and solution-focused mindset Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with customer service principles and practices.