Freshworks Recruitment is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive in India for freshers with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. The company is currently looking to hire Executive – Billing positions. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: Any Graduation
Batch: 2019 – 2023
Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Founded by Girish Mathrubootham and Shan Krishnasamy in 2010 in Chennai , Freshworks is a cloud-based company that creates sales & support solutions that help businesses improve the customer experience . The company offers a range of product suites, including sales CRM software, recruitment tools, and customer-support helpdesk software. With a focus on enabling all kinds of big and small companies and their increasing requirements, Freshworks builds and distributes easy-to-use SaaS software, and helps all of its customers drive clear business results . The company already boasts of enabling over 50,000 big and small companies across the globe and has witnessed an annual recurring revenue of more than $300 million in the month of February 2021. Freshworks targets businesses of all sizes and all kinds and makes it easy for the operating teams to acquire customers and keep them engaged for life. The company currently operates in India and the US.
We are looking for an Executive – Subscriptions & Billing who will work cross-functionally across all members of the business to support Subscription Management and Invoicing Support to all customers of Freshworks.
About the team
The Subscription and Billing (S&B) team manages the activation and invoicing lifecycle of Freshworks Products. S&B Agents are expected to learn the product, agent, platform, and add-on billing SKUs ensure the right SKUs are set up for each subscription, add/amend subscriptions as per customer/AM/CSM requests in line with Sales Finance Policy, participate in projects under S&B to enhance Billing and other allied applications & ensure analysis of customer queries and resolve the issue promptly and appropriately.
Below are the job responsibilites.
- Read / Review the contracts / SOF and generate invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Follow up with Internal / External stakeholders on missing information
- Respond to customer queries received via emails, phone calls, tickets and other modes of
- Responsible for the month-on-month revenue generation by processing deals.
- Assist the team in day-to-day activities from process and policy standpoints.
- Provide best-in-class customer service with first-time-right resolution
- Assist month-end and close activities for Financial Reporting/MIS
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Billing, O2C or Finance related activities.Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Knowledge & experience in related processes like Cash Applications, Collections, and MIS would be an advantage but not mandatory.
- Skilled in negotiation & problem-solving
- Willing to learn and open to working in a 24/7 operational environment with rotational shifts