Ford is hiring freshers in India for the roles Cloud Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|INR 8 LPA ++ (Expected)
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
JOIN US ON
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, automate and manage a highly available and scalable cloud deployment that allows development teams to deploy and run their services.
- Collaborating with engineering and Architects teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions, also leveraging scalability, high-performance and security.
- Modernise existing on-prem solution and improving existing systems.
- Extensively automated deployments and managed applications in GCP.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to identify optimization strategies, help develop self-healing capabilities
- Experience in developing a strong observability capabilities
- Identifying, analysing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
Required Skills and Selection Criteria:
- Proven work experience in designing, deploying and operating mid to large scale public cloud environments.
- Professional Certification is an advantage
- Public Cloud >> GCP is a good to have.
- Proven work experience in Docker/Kubernetes (image building, k8s schedule)
- Experience in package, config and deployment management via Helm, Kustomize, ArgoCD.
- Proven work experience in provisioning Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform Enterprise or community edition.
- Proven work experience in writing custom terraform providers/plug-ins with Sentinel Policy as Code
- Strong knowledge in Github, DevOps (Tekton is an advantage)
- Should be proficient in scripting and coding, that include traditional languages like Python, GoLang,Java, JS and Node.js.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Grafana and Prometheus micro libraries.
- Exposure to Cloud Monitoring and logging.
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes, Yarn)
- Experience with automation tools should be a priority
We’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We count on our Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) to empower our users with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level to pursue their missions. We are currently seeking a public cloud experienced engineer for planning, designing and implementing next generation cloud infrastructure solutions. Cloud Engineer will be a part of the Engineering team and will require a strong knowledge of application monitoring, infrastructure monitoring, automation, maintenance, and Service Reliability Improvements.