Fintech Infosystems is hiring freshers in India for the roles of Full Stack Web Developer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Full Stack Web Developer
|Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai
JOIN US ON
This is an opportunity for fresher engineers, if you are looking for a full stack developer role in the MERN stack along with building a rewarding tech career, then join us. You will be doing an internship/training for the first 3 months, leading to full-time placement subject to satisfactory performance during the internship.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 4 years of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology is preferable
- No prior work experience is needed. If you are a 2023 graduate, ensure you have the necessary permissions from college to start interning and work full time immediately, if you get selected
- Commitment to work for 40 hours /week
- Good communication skill in English is a must
- Anybody with more than 2 years of work experience should NOT apply.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and team player will be preferred
Perks and Benefits :
Performance bonus up to INR 10,000 for the first 3 months internship. Salary INR 6-8 Lakh after confirmation as a full-time employee. Work with a team of high-quality senior software engineers.
About Fintech Infosystems:
Fintech Infosystems Private Limited is a 7 years 4 months old Private Company incorporated on 23 Oct 2015. Its registered office is in Gurgaon, Haryana, india.
The Company’s status is Active, and it has filed its Annual Returns and Financial Statements up to 31 Mar 2021 (FY 2020-2021). It’s a company limited by shares having an authorized capital of Rs 0.01 cr and a paid-up capital of Rs 0.01 cr as per MCA.
3 Directors are associated with the organization. Kamal Jeet Singh Bhatia, Jasbir Kaur Bhatia and Arjun Chakraborti are presently associated as directors.