FactSet is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in Hyderabad for freshers (2019-2023 batch) with 0- 2 Years of experience. The expected salary is 8 LPA.
|Position –||Software Engineer|
|Qualification –||B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Batch –||0-2 Years|
|Job Location –||Hyderabad|
|Salary –||8 LPA (Expected)|
JOIN US ON
- Design and develop microservices to meet functional, stability and scalability requirements
- Write automated unit and integration tests using test-driven development methodologies
- Coordinate with team members including architects, engineering leads, managers, and product managers
- Mentor and assist junior engineers in design, implementation, and code reviews
- Core Java programming experience for real-time enterprise-wide applications
- Understanding of Core Java APIs, including collections, multi-threading, and messaging technologies
- AWS cloud tech stack experience, AWS Developer or Solutions Architect certificate is a plus
- Knowledge of financial equity or derivatives products, market data feeds, trade lifecycle, post-trade processing, portfolio management, order and execution management systems
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant engineering field.
FactSet is a global financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, USA. The company provides integrated financial information and analytical applications to investment banks, asset managers, and other financial services firms. Its solutions are used for portfolio management, trading, risk management, research and analytics, and wealth management. FactSet was founded in 1978 and has over 11,000 employees worldwide, with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.